Pike 7.4.44 Release Notes
Changes in Pike 7.4.44
This document outlines the changes between Pike 7.4.28 and 7.4.44.
- Added System.Memory.shmat on Windows.
- Fixed bug in Function.defined.
- Mac OS X poll() fixes.
- Better optimization on Mac OS X on PPC G3 and newer.
- Bugfix to avoid reading zero bytes from a file to block on Windows.
- Bugfix to prevent races if Image.Font.load() is called in several threads.
- Fixed previously broken UTF7.5 encoding.
- Decoding of mask flag and mask default color in PSD images now works.
- Better checks for wide and binary strings in the Mysql module.
- Fixed bug in Stdio.Port.accept that could case it to fail if a signal arrived at the wrong time.
- Fixed bug in System.get_netinfo_property that could cause it to fail.
- Robustness fixes in the backend.
- Bugfix to prevent errors during backtraces due to destructed objects.
- SSL.sslfile bugfixed so that it doesn't do anything after calling a callback, since the file might be used in non-callback mode in another thread by then. This still doesn't fix the case when the read callback is called after the accept callback (this is however fixed in the development version of Pike). Also nothing is done after the file has been set to nonblocking mode, since the backend might already be using it by then, if it's in another thread.
- SSL.sslfile bugfixed to not call the write callback while still in handshake.
- Fixed a race in SSL.sslfile that could occur in set_nonblocking when it was called from another thread than the backend thread.
- Fixed several bugs in SSL.sslfile where I/O errors or close calls from within callbacks caused it to try to use a closed socket.
- Mac OS X support in Stdio.Terminfo.
- Web.Crawler no longer tries to fetch /robots.txt over protocols it doesn't recognize.
- `| on arrays now preserves the order of the left argument for common elements.
- Image.lay now ignore zero sized layers.
- Bugfixed Image.PNG grey scale decoding.
- _Roxen.http_decode_string now handles %u encoded characters.
- Fixed crash in GL.glGetString.
- The normal bunch of unspecified core fixes for rare problems discovered since the last release.