Pike 7.6.86 Release Notes
Changes in Pike 7.6.86
This document outlines the changes between Pike 7.6.66 and 7.6.86.
Changes in Pike
- Added support for "100 Continue" to Protocols.HTTP.Server.
- Fixed Keep alive issues in Protocols.HTTP.Server.
- Fixed SSL.sslfile to ensure that a read callback gets a call if it's installed when there already is data in the internal read buffer.
- Fixed Cache.cache to work without threads again.
- Fixed a typo in Array.diff3 that in some rare cases caused it to merge a difference into a three-way equality.
- Fixed a bug where reused local variables weren't cleared properly.
- Fixed sorting order for huge characters.
- The values returned by Thread.status is now available as constants in the Thread module.
- Added peek() method to ADT.Heap and Priority_queue.
- Fixed "file not open" error when performing multiple operations on a Filesystem.Tar file.
- Fixed a rare PNG decoding issue.
- Proper handling of NULL elements in Postgres.
- Fix for potential SQL injection vulnerability in Postgres.
- Added support for WSAECONNRESET in SSL on win32.
- Fixed bug causing local variables to never be reused, which in turn leads to huge stack frames.
- Fix to avoid the cleanup thread becoming garbage when the cache object is destructed.
- Various UCS-2/SQLWCHAR related fixes in Odbc. Potentially fixes problems where wchar_t is 4 bytes (eg MacOS X).
- More multiset gc fixes.
- Fixed support for running dmalloc Pike with -d.
- Fixed VC8 compilation.
- Fixed support for C++ modules.
- Improved support for Darwin x86.