Pike 7.6.66 Release Notes
Changes in Pike 7.6.66
This document outlines the changes between Pike 7.6.50 and 7.6.66.
Changes in Pike
- Added support for chunked transfer encoding and handle unexpected multiple headers in HTTP.Server.Request.
- Added support for "urlencoded" as an alias for "url-encoded" in HTTP.Server.Request.
- Added callback support to Stdio.FakeFile.
- Added iso_646.irv, iso_4873.dv and iso_4873 to charsets.
- Added UCS-2 API support to Odbc.
- Fixed some bugs in Protocol.HTTP.Server.HeaderParser.
- Fixed decoding boolean datatype in Protocols.XMLRPC.
- Fixed short names in Standards.XML.Wix.
- Fixed time(0) to behave like time(), not time(1). This is considered a bugfix and does not have backward compatibility.
- Allow _disable_callbacks and _enable_callbacks on closed fd's.
- Added compatibility for more odbc drivers.
- Optimized XML.Tree simplenode creation.
- Fixed reference underflow in modify_shared_string()
- Fixed segfault when exiting uninitialized mutex keys.
- Fixed segfault for two special cases of indexing unexisting stuff.
- Fixed gc problem that could produce an error "gc_mark() called for thing in zap weak pass that wasn't marked before" in pikes compiled with rtldebug.
- Fixed multiset node ref bugs that affected iterators when the multisets contain destructed objects.
- Fixed out of C-stack errors when resizing unbalanced mappings.
- Fixed win32 compilation.
- Fixed detection of SDL.Joystick on win32
- Automaticly add Pike icon to win32 binary.
- Fixed signal_handler compilation on OperBSD.
- Fixed gcc 4.0 compatibility.
- Added mmap PROT_EXEC support to MacOS X via MAP_ANON.